- Where is TILT's corporate headquarters?
TILT is headquartered in Boston, MA with primary offices in Denver, CO and Vancouver, British Columbia.
- What is TILT's ticker symbol and where does it trade?
TILT's stock is traded on The Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol TILT and on the OTCQB Markets under the symbol TLLTF.
- When did TILT begin trading on The Canadian Securities Exchange?
December 6, 2018
- How do I invest in TILT?
TILT stock can be purchased through the brokerage service of your choice, and the availability of brokerage services may differ, or be limited, whether the investor resides in Canada, the United States, or other geographies.
- Can I purchase stock directly from TILT?
TILT does not have a direct purchase plan but can be purchased through the brokerage service of your choice.
- Can non-Canadian residents invest in the stock?
Yes, non-Canadian residents can invest in TILT. Please contact your brokerage service to determine whether they are able to execute on your behalf on the Canadian Securities Exchange.
- What is TILT's cusip?
The cusip for TILT is 88688R104.
- Who is TILT's transfer agent?
Odyssey Trust Company, located at 835 - 409 Granville Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6C 1T2.
- Who are Tllt's auditors?
MNP LLP, located at Suite 2200, MNP Tower, 1021 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6E 0C3.
- Does TILT pay dividends?
TILT has not paid dividends, and does not currently have a formal dividend policy.
- When does TILT's fiscal year end?
TILT's fiscal year end is December 31.
- How can I sign up for email alerts for investor materials from TILT?
Please submit your email address on the "Email Notification" page on the investors section of TILT's website.
- How Do I contact Investor Relations?
You can contract investor relations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.